Hunger For Knowledge posted this quiz and invited folks to do it, so I am. Here goes.
1. Are you named after anyone?
I share my middle name with my father.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Whike reading the latest Stephen King novel. I've never been what you would call a crying man, but his books always bring on the waterworks.
3. Do you have kids?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yeah. I'm the bomb.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
I don't eat cereal
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Body language. (Keeping this answer from Hunger's post!)
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Scary all the way.
11. Favorite smells?
cigarette smoke, gasoline, fresh bread
12. Summer or winter?
13. Computer or television?
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
16. Where were you born?
Where I was born
17. What are your hobbies?
Besides reading and book collecting, I'm a political junkie -- my mom has been in politics over ten years and she and I share that interest despite huge political belief differences. I could debate politics for hours. I also love music and the '60s counterculture and trying new food.
18. Do you have any pets?
19. Favorite movie?
20. Do you have any siblings?
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm currently majoring in secondary education with English as a minor, but the field of psychotherapy calls to me more and more each day.......