Favorite Reads of 2015

I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve and New Year's Day! I know I certainly did. I meant to have this list up a couple of days ago, but life got busy and I wanted a chance to finish Owen King's We're All In This Together (which I'm counting as a 2015 read since I read over half of it before the month of December was over) before making the list.

I made a picture collage of my top twenty favorite reads from this year, which I will post below. I was going to limit myself to only fifteen books, but I just couldn't whittle down the list! 2015 was certainly a year of good reading. Anywho, here's that collage of books (which is in no particular order, by the way), brought to you by the iPhone app PhotoQuilt:

The only limits I put on myself when making this list were I could not include rereads, and I could only include one book per author. Everything else was fair game. I read more new authors (new to me, anyway) in 2015 than in any other year before, and of that I am extremely proud. I certainly plan to explore more new authors in 2016!